3rd International Conference on Information Technologies in Management (ICoITiM 2018)26.01.2018
We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the 3rd edition of the International Conference on Information Technologies in Management. Its main purpose is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the current issues concerning application of information technologies in management. We envision also an opportunity, for the software companies, to demonstrate their solutions.
ICoITiM 2018 is organized by Warsaw Management University, Faculty of Management and Technical Science, in technical cooperation with: Mazovia Chapter of the Polish Information Processing Society, IT in Management Section of the Polish Information Processing Society, Association for Computing Machinery - Lodz ACM Chapter, Poland Chapter of the IEEE Computer Society.
The topics of interest include but are NOT limited to:
- Concepts and methods of business IT
- Applications of information technologies in management
- Business Intelligence methods and tools (intelligence, decision support systems and data mining, knowledge-based and intelligent systems, big Data, ontologies and semantic data processing)
- IT projects and IT project management
- IT governance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Mobile IT in management
- Cloud computing, SOA, Web services
- Software agents and agent systems
- Information systems security
All inquiries should be sent using mail-form available at here.
More information about conference available here.
Zapraszamy na lutowe spotkanie Klubu CIO pt. Customer Experience. Cel główny transformacji cyfrowej.
Zaproszenie na konferencję - Warszawa, 7 marca 2018 r.
Wybrano nowe władze Komitetu FinTech
Polsko-Armeńskie Forum Biznesu
I Polsko - Kenijski Szczyt Zdrowia, 20 marca 2018, Nairobi